Cindy M. Duke, M.D., Ph.D., FACOG
Dr. Cindy M. Duke is a Gynecology and Obstetrics (Gyn/Ob) specialist and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) sub-specialist. She is holds Board certifications from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago. Dr. Duke is a very effective communicator with a dynamic personality and outstanding people skills. She consistently works well with teams across different medical specialties/disciplines.
MD: University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry, Rochester, NY USA
PhD: Microbiology & Immunology, University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry, Rochester, NY USA
Residency: Gynecology & Obstetrics, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD USA
Fellowship: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT USA
Dr. Duke was born in Trinidad and Tobago and completed her Primary and Secondary Education on her idyllic home island of Tobago. She has been (and continues to be) the beneficiary of many outstanding mentors/role models throughout her career. As a result, outside of her clinical work and research, Dr. Duke understands the value of giving back to her community which she views as the global village. Her Clinical and Research Interests include actively working to eliminate disparities in healthcare access and delivery for patients in underserved regions by helping to broaden the reach of Telemedicine services to these areas.
Her Hobbies include: Gardening, Photography, Baking, Writing Poetry.
Dr. Duke is able to treat the following health issues, virtually, via The Rowe Network:
- Cervical Cancer Vaccine Counseling
- Conception/Pregnancy Support and Counseling
- Fertility Treatment Consultation and Second Opinion
- Long Acting Reversible Contraceptive (LARC) Options Counseling
- Menstrual Abnormalities
- Obesity and Weight Loss Counseling
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Preconception Counseling and Planning
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss/Miscarriage Consultation
- Reproductive Endocrine Irregularities
- Safe Sex Counseling
- Uterine Fibroid Management Including Second Opinion
- Women’s Health Issues
- Women’s Primary Care Issues