Samuel B. Pegram, M.D.
Samuel B. Pegram MD, a Principal Investigator and founder of the Rheumatic Disease Clinical Research Center, has practiced Rheumatology in Southeast Houston for over two decades. Since 1986, Dr. Pegram and RDCH have built a reputation for quality clinical research while conducting various clinical trials for numerous pharmaceutical companies and clinical research organizations.
- Medical School – Ohio State University
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship in Rheumatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Founding Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology
- Harris County Medical Society
- American College of Rheumatology