What is the Telemedicine Internship?
The ROWE Telemedicine Internship is a leadership opportunity for students who are interested in an exciting opportunity to bring an innovative healthcare solution to their campus. Interns serve as a liaison between ROWE and their College or University and perform duties at various campus and community events. Interns will be responsible for introducing telemedicine to their campus community and participating in ongoing health awareness programs.
What does a Telemedicine Intern do?
- Develop an expanded knowledge of ROWE and Telemedicine.
- Connect ROWE with Student Life.
- Provide referral sources for ROWE
- Conduct campus surveys for students, administrators, and staff.
- Represent ROWE during college events.
- Assist with duties and tasks related to events put on by College or University.
- Provide tips on accessing a physician virtually.
- Work with integrity and professionalism.
- Assist with variety of marketing tasks.
- Represent ROWE on social media platforms.
- Attend virtual weekly staff meetings and required trainings.
- All other duties as assigned.
What are the benefits of becoming a Telemedicine Intern?
As a Telemedicine Intern you will develop a wide range of transferable skills that will benefit you. Employers are looking for more than just good grades; they want job experience and leadership skills! Interns will gain leadership skills that will help build your resume you will earn letters of recommendations, get connected to and serve your campus, and help students and the community learn more about RoweDocs.
Becoming A Telemedicine Intern
- Must be a currently enrolled in medical school, residency or an accredited College or university.
- Must be currently enrolled in at least 10 credits or be registered for 10 credits the quarter the position would begin.
- Undergraduates Must have a quarterly and cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
- Position has a 6 month commitment.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, discipline and enthusiasm.
- Are positive
- Excel at communicating with others
- Provide excellent customer service
- Are open to learning new things
- Have a commitment health and wellness
- Submit a video on why telemedicine is the future of healthcare and how you will incorporate it into your career as a #future doctor
- Submit in 250 words or less how you would incorporate telemedicine at your university by partnering with ROWE
- Submit CV to ROWE@rowedocs.com
The top students will be offered a one year position as a telemedicine intern and qualify to win:
- MCAT/Board Prep Course
- Beats Bluetooth Head phones
- Mentorship from a ROWE Mentor for 6 month
For questions or more information contact:
Latisha Rowe MD MBA
800-921-0136 or firstname.lastname@example.org